I am very happy and honored to be nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award.” Thank you, thank you, thank you very much Brenda for nominating me. Being nominated by Brenda makes this award nomination even more special for me because of who she is, how strong she is and what a brilliant, talented and gifted writer she is. Brenda inspires me to become a better and stronger person. Her blog titled “Grief Poetry” is filled with beautiful and inspirational poetry, quotes and music videos. Her poetry is about grief and loss, but her poems are still very beautiful, inspirational and heartfelt with a beautiful style, rhythm and flow to them containing words that are so full of emotion they touch your heart and soul. She is able to bring you along on her journey with the power of her words. I would strongly encourage you to visit her blog and read her poems. I am sure you will love her poems and her blog. Here is the link to her blog “Grief Poetry” https://griefpoetry.wordpress.com
If you have been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” that actually means after you complete the 5 rules…
You have been awarded the “Versatile Blogger Award.” Congratulations!!!
Here are the five rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include the name and link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that have awesome blogs that you follow regularly and/or you have recently discovered and include their name and links to their blogs.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the “Versatile Blogger Award” and send them a comment or email with their nomination information and a link to your site so they will know what the rules are etc. Also you might include a link to this site.
- Write 7 fun and random things you want to share about yourself.
Here are my 15 wonderful, beyond awesome, amazing, fabulous “Versatile Blogger Award” Nominees…
- Beauty Beyond Bones https://beautybeyondbones.com/
- Musings of a Mad Woman – https://itsnotcrazytoday.com/
- Blair – The Shameful Sheep http://theshamefulsheep.com/
- Patricia Cox – The Sky’s the Limit https://irishlassy398.wordpress.com/
- Nikki – Flying Through Water https://flyingthroughwater.com/
- light ministry blog https://lightministryblog.wordpress.com/
- kquarles30 – thebipolarverses https://thebipolarverses.wordpress.com/
- Niki – The Richness of a Simple Life – https://therichnessofasimplelife.wordpress.com/
- bipolaronfire – https://bipolaronfire.com/
- Rae – Real as the Streets https://realasthestreets.org/
- John Coyote – https://johncoyote.wordpress.com/
- Thunder When it Rains – https://thunderwhenitrains.wordpress.com/
- Anna – Anonymously Autistic – https://anonymouslyautistic.net/
- Dyanne Harwood – proudlybipolar https://proudlybipolar.wordpress.com/
7 Random Things About Myself… Some of these things you may all ready know… but here goes…
- God has blessed me with three of the most amazing and beautiful children in the world. They save my life everyday and make my life worth living and surviving and thriving for. They bring abundant joy to my life and overflow my heart and soul with love.
- I love the rain and enjoy the smell of the fresh falling rain filling the air. I lovw rain showers and love thunderstorms and will stand outside watching the magnificent colors of the rain clouds as they change and move throughout the sky and I love watching the lightening flash brilliantly above and hearing the thunder. I always used to tell my children not to be afraid of thunder as it was God and the angels bowling up in heaven. My youngest daughter Alexia believed this for quite a while and was upset at me when she found out I was did not tell the truth. Sorry Alexia. I stay outside for a long time watching the wonder and amazement and magnificent magic and beauty of thunderstorms until the lightening becomes too severe. My children have worried about me staying out in the storm too long and have had to bring me back inside for safety reasons. They have always been much smarter than their mom.
- I love snow, snowstorms and blizzards. Snow is very beautiful, tranquil and peaceful to me. I love how God paints a beautiful blanket of pure white glistening snow covering the ground and all around me to comfort me and fill my mind with peaceful thoughts of soft beauty and happy memories of when I was a child enjoying and playing in the soft fluffy snow. I still love to plop myself in the soft fluffy snow and make snow angels. How angelic. I love watching how magical sparkling snowflakes float down from the sky. Staying inside during a peaceful snow fall or blizzard is very relaxing and so peaceful.
- I am a single mom of three children. I have been divorced for about 19 years. I tried dating for a while, but have had no luck with dating at all and found myself dating very bad men, so I gave up finding a good man. Also, I think my bipolar disorder has gotten in the way of that as well. So, I have become very independent and like being single… for now.
- I love football and am a huge die hard Minnesota Viking’s fan as I was born and raised and lived in the Minneapolis area until I was about 24 years old.
- I love tennis and am a huge tennis fan. I used to play, but now my arthritis and my size have gotten in the way of playing right now. So, far now I watch all the huge tennis matches. Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Nick Kyr… (not sure how to spell his name but he is from Australia) are my favorites in that order.
- I have two cats that I love and adore. My big fat black kitty is Percy named by my son after a MN Vikings football player that was never on the team very long at all… oops… but now the name has stuck. Percy is about five years old and my other gray kitty is named Ozzie and is three years old. My daughter Alexia named him after Ozzie Osbourne, kind of, because my gray kitty is a bit goofy, but is a fun and lovable kitty. I think she also thought the name was cute as well. I love my cats and call them my toddlers as they get in trouble at times. I have to rearrange my house as if I had toddlers in the house. My daughter will graduate in the spring of 2018 and will go to college. I will then be alone with my two cats and will be the… crazy cat lady… lol.
To all my nominees and everyone that reads this post I strongly encourage you to take a peak at all of my nominee’s blogs as they are all amazing blogs… and that is why I follow them and selected them for this award, of course.
I looked at the blogs from Brenda’s nomination page and am now following some of her nominees as those nomination blogs were awesome as well. It is just a great way to find more great blogs to follow.
Thank you again Brenda for nominating me for this award. I feel very happy and honored to be nominated by you.
Hugs and blessings to all of you forever and always. Sue