If you have survived anything during your life and your blog shares your story of your journey and helps others know they are not alone and will inspire, encourage and give others hope through your courage, strength, resilience and perseverance of survival…
Please, please, please… add the name and link of your blog on my comment section and I will add your blog name and link to my “Awesome Survivor Blog List.”
If you ever want to check out the list, just click on the “Surviving Life” button on the side of my page.
I hope this will help many people out and I hope the list will continue to grow…
Awesome Survivor Blog Names and Links…
- A Day in the Life of a Bipolar – Christina Lynn – https://www.christinalynn101.wordpress.com/
- Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses – https://www.tessacandoit.com/
- A Mind Divided – https://aminddivided.com/
- Anonymously Autistic – https://anonymouslyautistic.net/
- Apparently I’m Bipolar – https://apparentlyimbipolar.wordpress.com/
- Beauty Beyond Bones – https://beautybeyondbones.com/
- Become Mum – Raegina – https://becomemum.com/
- Being Lydia – https://www.beinglydia.com/
- Bipolar 1 Blog – https://www.bipolar1blog.com/
- Bipolar Anonymous – https://www.soberandbipolarblog.wordpress.com/
- Bipolar Life – https://www.learningtobebipolar.com/
- Bipolar on Board – https://www.bipolaronboard.wordpress.com/
- Bipolar on Fire – https://www.bipolaronfire.com/
- Bipolar Tapestry – Poetic Thoughts – https://www.nicolemoncada.com/
- Bird Flight – Cindy – https://birdflight.blog/
- Birth of a New Brain – https://www.proudlybipolar.wordpress.com/
- Blog of a Mad Black Woman – https://www.blogofamadblackwoman.com/
- Confessions of a Reborn Girl – https://www.confessionsofareborngirl.wordpress.com/
- Crazy – NOS – https://www.bloggymcblogface446.wordpress.com/
- Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS – Heather – https://www.Dinosaursdonkeysandms.com/
- Fearless – https://www.fearlessinjesuschrist.wordpress.com/
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Good Mental Health – https://www.smoothsailing289.com/
- Grief Poetry – Brenda – https://www.griefpoetry.wordpress.com/
- hrhalexmads – Alex Mads – https://www.bropolar.wordpress.com/
- Iggy – https://www.colormebipolar.wordpress.com/
- I’m still healing, but that’s okay – https://www.heylittlefightersite.wordpress.com/
- Invisible Illnesses Blog – Tina – https://www.invisibleillnessesblog.wordpress.com/
- kountrymama2012 – http://www.lifeinperspectiveweb.wordpress.com/
- Life’s Fine Whine – Pooja – https://www.lifesfinewhine.wordpress.com/
- Lonely Blue Boy – https://www.lonelyblueboy.wordpress.com/
- Mental Break in Progress – https://mentalbreakinprogressblog.wordpress.com/
- MSnubutterflies – https://www.msnubutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Musings of a Mad Woman – https://www.itsnotcrazytoday.com/
- My Struggling Heart – https://www.mystrugglingheart.wordpress.com/
- Out Crawls Ann – https://www.annjenkins.wordpress.com/
- Pain Pals – https://www.painpalsblog.wordpress.com/
- Peace from Panic – https://www.peacefrompanic.wordpress.com/
- Reason For Being – https://www.crushthecurse.wordpress.com/
- Slay Girl Society – https://www.slaygirlsociety.com/
- Splendor in embers – Fatima – https://splendorinembers.wordpress.com/home/
- Suddenly Bipolar -revdebmatt – https://www.suddenlybipolar.wordpress.com/
- Taking the Mask Off – https://www.takingthemaskoff.com/
- The Bipolar Verses – https://www.thebipolarverses.wordspress.com/
- The Blogger’s Paradise – https://www.thebloggersparadise4.wordpress.com/
- The Bloggess – https://www.thebloggess.com/
- The Catalysts For Change – https://www.thecatalystsforchange.com/
- Therapy Bits – Carol Anne – https://www.therapybits.com/
- These Things I Write – https://www.thunderwhenitrains.wordpress.com/
- Untangled- Alexis – https://www.atribeuntangled.com/
- Writing With Hope – Sonya Estavillo – https://lilpickmeup.com/
We are all strong survivors of our struggles, illnesses and our lives.
We will continue living our lives by going on a long safe journey of courage, strength, hope, faith and love forever and always.
We should be proud of ourselves.
We are all strong, brave, courageous, beautiful and fabulous people.
WE ARE ALL SURVIVORS!
WE ARE ALL STRONG SURVIVORS!
May your lives overflow with love, peace and blessings everyday forever and always.
Hugs and blessings. Sue